Saturday 22 May 2010

Crobot Wars - Games Republic Competition

My team are nearing the completion of a playable vertical slice of Crobot Wars. We finished university on the 7th of May and I have to say it was a resounding success (marks permitting).

We have been nominated for the Games Republic competition, which this year is held at the University of Huddersfield on May 25th.

I'll take some photos from the event and post them up once back. After spending the year cocooned in Leeds, it will be nice to see student work from other university's. Fingers crossed we can do well but it's a great opportunity to network either way.

From a personal point of view this competition spells the end of an era. The time has come to look for experience and further my abilities.

Here's some of my final artwork I produced for Crobot Wars.




No comments:

Post a Comment